We are continuing this spring in the Gospel Project as we begin the New Testament. The Gospel project has enabled us to teach a unified presentation of Scripture for all ages. The Gospel Project® is a chronological, Christ-centered Bible study for Kids, Students, and Adults that examines how all Scripture gives testimony to Jesus Christ. Over the course of three years, we will journey from Genesis to Revelation and discover how God’s plan of redemption unfolds throughout Scripture and still today, compelling us to join the mission of God.
Join us Sunday Mornings for our Life Groups at 9:00 AM for the Gospel Project.
Christ-Centered Chronological Bible Study for All Ages
The Bible is not a collection of stories. It is one story of God's plan to rescue His people from sin and death. It is the story of redemption, the gospel message of Jesus Christ. And it's our story, too.
The Gospel Project Details:
- Chronological study plan - Genesis thru Revelation
- Christ-centered study - All scripture gives testimony to Jesus
- Age alignment - All ages learn same lessons
- Missional focus to respond to God
- 99 Essential doctrines of Christian faith identified
- 3 year study plan
- 18 months in Old Testament
- 18 months in New Testament